Diane C. Bass
Diane C. Bass has been devoted exclusively to the practice of criminal defense for over 25 years. Ms. Bass has defended doctors, lawyers, pharmacists, board members, corporate executives, and business owners on a litany of federal crimes including wire fraud, bank fraud, racketeering (RICO), and conspiracy charges. Ms. Bass also handles criminal fraud charges that revolve around the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP Loans) that was implemented after the passage of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
She has also dealt with every investigative agency including the FBI, ATF, DEA, and the IRS.
Ms. Bass has an outstanding reputation that has earned her the respect of judges, prosecutors and colleagues throughout Southern California. Her dedication to excellence combined with her extensive trial experience and extremely high ethical standards has obtained excellent results for her clients for many years. She has won numerous trials and received drastically reduced sentences for many of her clients.
Ms. Bass is a true defense attorney in every sense of the word. When she takes on a case she truly believes in her clients and will stand next to you and fight to the end to obtain the best results possible.
Ms. Bass will zealously protect your constitutional rights. Forged through years of experience Ms. Bass has a deep understanding of how Law Enforcement Officers conduct their business and she will aggressively pursue any potential violations of their conduct along with any other possible defenses you may have in your case.
If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges, this is an extremely stressful and frightening time. You need a criminal defense attorney with the experience and compassion to walk you through the process, tell you what you can expect, and fight for you and your rights. Ms. Bass will represent you with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
We can be reached 7 days a week in case of emergencies.
Additionally, Ms. Bass is very active in the legal community. She is a member of:
- The Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Women Lawyers Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Orange County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Former President of the South Orange County Bar Association
- William P. Gray Legion Lex Inn of Court
- American Bar Association
- Chair of Orange County Bar Association Lawyer Well-Being Committee
- Judge, Mock Trial Competitions. UCI
- Coach, Corona Del Mar High School Constitutional Rights Foundation
- Presenter, Orange County Bar Association – Teenage Survival Skills
- What every criminal attorney needs to know about Federal practice, North Orange County Bar Association & Newport Harbor Bar Association
- The Ethics of Social Media – South Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Paralegals Association
- Advocating for the Advocate: Identifying, Preventing and Recovering From Secondary Trauma
- Lawyer Well Being in the Covid Era
If you or a loved one are in trouble and need help, please contact Diane C. Bass for your consultation.