On June 25, 2014, North Orange County criminal attorneys will gather for the North Orange County Bar Association’s (NOCBA) June Meeting – “WHAT EVERY ATTORNEY NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT FEDERAL COURT”.
Diane C. Bass is honored to be speaking for the NOCBA.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- The Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Calculating Criminal History
- The Formulaic Sentencing Approach
- How State Sentences Impact Federal Defendants
- Mandatory Minimums
- The Impact of Prior Convictions
- Illegal Reentry After Deportation
- Managing Simultaneous State and Federal cases
- …that, and, much, much more!
We encourage other attorneys, judges and DAs to please join us for this professional and information event.
Fullerton Elks Lodge #1993
1400 Elks View Lane, Fullerton, CA.
Cocktails and heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served at 5:00 p.m., and the meeting will begin at 5:45 p.m.
Don’t forget if you haven’t handled a case like this before, it is time to rely on the experienced attorneys in this field.