If you’ve been charged with a crime or are being investigated for a crime, you need an experienced lawyer with a proven track record of success that you can trust to be there with you every step of the way.
Being charged with a crime is a very scary, stressful and serious situation. If you or a loved one have been charged with a crime or are being investigated for a crime, it is critical that you obtain the best possible representation from an experienced criminal defense attorney at the earliest possible stage of the case.
Diane C. Bass is an experienced criminal defense attorney who can assist you from the moment you learn you are under investigation or are arrested. She will be there with you every step of the way starting with the issue of bail through arraignment and pretrial negotiations. She will either take your case to trial or work out the best possible resolution.
Why chose Diane Bass to represent you in your criminal trial?
Two decades of successful criminal trial experience.
- Ms. Bass has handled thousands of criminal cases ranging from the most serious felonies in State and Federal Court as well as all misdemeanor cases. She has obtained numerous not guilty verdicts, countless dismissals and consistently negotiates amazing deals for her clients.
- The charges on these cases have included:
- Federal crimes
- Drug crimes
- Sex offenses
- White collar crimes
- Misdemeanors, among others.
There is no case too large or too small for her to handle.
- Each client is extremely important to Ms. Bass. She will give you her full attention and be there to answer your questions. She will fight for you until she obtains the best possible results. Ms. Bass will represent you or your loved one as if you were a member of her own family.
She has cultivated an outstanding reputation with the Judges and Prosecutors in Southern California so that she is able to obtain the best possible result for her clients.
- In addition to handling cases in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego Counties, Ms. Bass handles Federal cases throughout the United States and State cases in all courts throughout California.
She is one of the few Orange County Criminal Defense Attorneys who specializes in both State and Federal Criminal cases.
- Over her career Ms. Bass has handled every type of Federal criminal case. She currently serves as one of the distinguished individuals who receives appointments on Federal cases directly from the United States District Court. This is a tremendous honor reserved only for the best Federal Criminal Defense practitioners in the country.
If you have been charged with a crime or are being investigated and not yet charged, now is the time to contact Diane C. Bass. She’s there to help you every step of the way.